Mondelez Case Study
Cracked the code on produce distribution
Mondelez wanted secondary placement but Produce Managers resist displays that don’t complement their upscale department.
• Wooden crates complement upscale produce department aesthetics and are highly interruptive.
• Fresh, farmer’s market design is wholesome and resonates with shoppers.
• Adapts to cross merchandising a range of products.
• Modular design enables different configurations.
• Mondelez went from limited placement to 6000 placements.