History

Starting in 1953 as a direct manufacturer for the infant display industry, our reach has widened to full-service, turnkey operations. In fact, we were one of the first full-service manufacturers in the industry.

Facing ever-shrinking lead times and less-than-reliable results from outside resources, we decided to make a considerable investment in facilities and equipment to beef up our manufacturing and vertical integration capabilities. Along the way, we continued to add and innovate with breakthroughs like the Display Optimizer™ which enabled us to quantifiably measure and optimize merchandising displays.

Today, we’re owned by CounterPoint Capital Partners, an investment firm that works closely with our management teams and key stakeholders to help keep us on a successful trajectory.